Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Beach goddess, Candy Colors and Silky Soft Legs with Bic Soleil


Summer isn't over just yet and there is still plenty of time to hit the beaches! I'm loving bright candy colored swimsuits with gorgeous scarves and little pops of jewels...okay maybe big pops of jewels! The Director would say, "Babe where are you going dressed like that?!" At least a girl can dream right! Maybe some big bright earrings and a gorgeous sun hat would be more practical for this new mom at the beach!!
I’ve got to have silky soft legs at the beach and I love the Bic Soleil razors.   They come in the cutest candy colors! Yes those things matter when buying a razor! I’ve been using Bic razors since I was a teenager and I still love them! So I was super excited to team up with them and host a giveaway to my sweet readers! Five glamazons will win a fabulous package from Bic! Just leave me a comment below with your email address and let me know your favorite place to vacation! One extra entry for following my Instagram page: gorgeousglam1 and two extra entries for following Bic's Facebook page www.facebook.com/bicsoleil
*I was not compensated for this post, the products mentioned were provided to me for review.
Xoxo –Taj

 

3 comments:

Violetta Cordes-Medvedeva said...

You choices are so gorgeous,Taj!:)*

I LOVE all these brightness and colourful summer fashion.....

I can't resit it and shared them via Pinterest!:)))*

Sending to you summer hugs from Amsterdam,
***Violetta***

Martina said...

OMG, these beach outfits are divine! Wish i could go to the beach right now ... Happy sunday to you! xx

miss b said...

What fabulous images! The bangles are all gorgeous and although I'm not usually a fan of yellow, the bikini is stunning - the scarf too!
http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...