Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Swan Lagoon

Pinned Image
Happy Tuesday!
Just wanted to pop in to say Hello and hope you are all staying cool this summer!
I hit the fabric district this past weekend on a hunt for something beachy and tropical
for some fab vintage dinning room chairs I'm going to recover.
 I found them at the thrift store for next to nothing and they were calling my name!
 You should have seen me stacking up 4 chairs with Baby Glam in tow! I need to
get a little hand sander to remove the oil paint on them and then give them a nice glossy white
to do the trick.  I found a vintage pink palm tree print fabric and a gorgeous vintage blue, green and lime tropical print.  Now to decide which!  Guess I'll be busy this weekend. 
Any projects you're working on lately? xx -Taj


2 comments:

Sandy at Ooh La Frou Frou said...

Hi Taj! I have so many projects I can't think of which one to name lol! Unfortunately most of them require my husband to do something so I can't just whip them right out! I want to put up three floating shelves in the library to hold black and white summer photos aka pottery barn looking ... but I want him to MAKE the shelves for me so they have a light coming out of the bottom of them shining on the one below ... so in the meantime I'm collecting black frames with white mats at Target ;) so I'll be ready when they're made. Hope you're enjoying the summer as much as I am .. never want it to end! xoxo ~S

SANDY M Illustration
http://oohlafroufrou.blogspot.com

Marina H said...

You're definitely one busy lady doll and unlike you I'm so not that crafty so I don't have any projects going on right now but yes tons of other stuff going on thou. I love the pic with the swan so lovely.

<3 Marina
Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...