Monday, August 26, 2013

Baby Birthday Inspiration

With Baby Glam's 1st birthday coming up next month, I've been busy as a bee planning for it. I can't believe my little cupcake is going to be one already! She is getting into everything these days, not quite walking yet but that's just fine with me! For her party we are doing a whimsical theme, based off a cupcake art piece I posted on instagram. Here are some of my inspirations from my favorite mood board Pinterest! I have to make her one of these wreaths!!

7 comments:

Fashionista622 said...

Oh how pretty are all those photos. Such great inspiration for a a first birthday! :)

Maria

www.onestyleatatime.com

Violetta Cordes-Medvedeva said...

Taj,dear!
Looks amazing all those ideas!!!
Yes,your Little Angel almost ONE year..... The time going too fast,unfortunately....:)))

Thankyou,sweetheart for you lovely comment and my email adres: violetta@live.nl

Thankyou and wish you Beautiful week,

Hugs,
Xxx,
***Violetta**

Deborah Kelly said...

Ooooohhhh, I loove the pink confection of loveliness in this post! I hope Baby Glam has a delightfully pink party explosion for her first birthday - - how exciting! The pics are yummy!

Debbie
http://girlwhimsy.blogspot.com

Elizabeth {Ms Classic Glamour} said...

Aww Happy Birthday to her!! This is gorgeous party inspiration!

Mr Lonely said...

visiting here with a smile~ =)

Regards, www.lonelyreload.com (A Growing Teenager Diary)

TheGirlAtFirstAvenue said...

Birthday wishes to baby glam! I can totally imagine doing this for my niece!

Johanna V said...

Happy Birthday to baby glam! All those ideas look lovely, I wouldn't mind having something like that on my own b-day :D xo

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...