Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Glamerous Miss



I had to share my beautiful friend with you, Marina from FashionMakeupLifestyle blog. She is wearing my boutique line Glameratti chevron romper and she looks gorgeous!! Chevron is all the rage from home decor to clothing and my favorite combo is the classic black and white look. It is so easy to add pops of color to the look with accessories like Marina did with her shoes and clutch. I love seeing my fellow blogger dolls wearing my line and looking so fab! Please check out Marina's blog for fashion and beauty looks!

(Images via fashionmakeuplifestyle.blogspot.com)

4 comments:

Rakhshanda Rizvi said...

You look beautiful <3 Love the heels!!!!

http://rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.blogspot.in/

Janet Taylor said...

She is really pretty!

Longuette said...

wow, you look stunning!

Love, Ylenia from Longuette

Fashionista622 said...

You look amazing! Great use of black and white plus the graphic trend. Great style head to toe. Best Dressed Nominee of the week. :)

xoxo

Maria
http://www.elle.com/life-love/travel/paris-travel-guide

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...