Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Baby Glam's 1st Birthday

Here are the photos from baby glam's 1st birthday party last weekend!! Her theme was cupcakes because I call her my little babycake!(le blush ;)) There were so many photos it was hard to choose from and I did many diy's for her decor, which I enjoyed so much. I absolutely loved the chalk board poster and highly recommend for any child's party as a keepsake. I decided to leave out the food spread as it was getting overwhelming! We had gorgeous silver trays of smoked salmon and herbed cheese spread on crackers with fresh rosemary, scrumptious petite goblets of my famous shrimp ceviche with little silver spoons, and refreshing mojitos for appetizers. When it was finally time for baby glam to dive into her cake, she surprisingly wasn't having it! I guess it's safe to say, for now anyway, she'll pass on the cake! My crown glory was the cake! It was just breathtaking in person! I hated to cut into it and almost couldn't bare it! Besides my wedding cake, it was the most delicious cake I have ever had! I had it made from a sweet little bakery called Delicious! I can't possibly believe my little rose is one already! I just want to stop time in this moment! Funny thing; she stood on her first birthday and almost walked! My mom said I stood and walked on my first!! I hope you enjoy the pics! xoxo -Taj
I die for this cake! Strawberry bevarian creme marble cake on one layer and lemon creme on 2nd
Pastel macaroons!
I made this glitter one out of card stock
Strawberry gumballs and favor bags
Cotton candy towers
This was one of my favorite things for her party, and a great keepsake!
So many shades of pink roses
A bouquet of lollipops
I tied all the utensils in cupcake napkins with ribbon
I made this little "one" banner for baby glam's highchair
pink tablecloths with lace overlay

My angel

I was so honored to receive this badge from www.PartyPail.com for best decorations used in this post! Thanks Party Pail!

5 comments:

fifi said...

Taj she is so precious and everything was beautiful!!!

Tanvi said...

She is adorable and SO PRETTY!!! Lovely party she got for her 1st Birthday!!!

VM Creation Atelier said...

So beautiful,beautiful girl!!!
Amazing flowers and a very nice party,Taj!:)*
I think you little angel was really happy.......!:)))*

Just stunning post,
Thankyou so much,I enjoyed with a little smile on my face!

Hugs,

***Violetta***

Janet Taylor said...

Adorable! Happy birthday to your angel! :)

Johanna V said...

Such a princess birthday for the little princess! I love that! (And I want that party for my next birthday! Haha) ♥

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...