Thursday, September 19, 2013

Couture Prairie

Ever since I was a teenager I have been in love with Rachel Ashwell and her romantic, Shabby Chic ideas. I would describe my own decor style as a mixture of shabby chic, glamour, and beach chic. Rachel has been such a great influence on me over the years that I was so excited that she has released her latest book, Couture Prairie and Flea Market Treasures! I own every single one of her books and I can vouch for their beauty! I love her philosophy of finding treasures that are imperfect and overlooked and making them special and cherished pieces. My own love affair with thrifting, antiquing and flea market visits has been a great delight as I know it is for many people. In honor of Rachel's new book, which highlights her Prairie bed & breakfast in Texas, I wanted to share a few pics from it and I can't wait for her book signing next month here in Santa Monica at her store!! xoxo -Taj

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...