Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Pumpkin is the New Black

It's true, every fall when pumpkin spice latte's are back on the scene at Starbucks, I have a little more pep in my step! I mean, is anyone else crazy about all things pumpkin this time of year? Breads, cookies, cakes, pies, soups, just give it to me now! In honor of my little orange friend, I'm going to do a weekly post this fall featuring some fab recipes, crafts, decor and more! To kick it off- we have the Mini Pumpkin Cheese Cakes with Ginger Snap Crusts!! Wouldn't these be so presh to serve after dinner and surprise the fam! Well, and any excuse to buy whip cream from the can to spray in my mouth! Oh Hi! Cuz this mom does not have time to make that vanilla bean whip cream the recipe calls for!! But let me know how it tastes! I digress...Click here for the recipe! All hail the pumpkin! Now run out immediately and get your PSL! (pumpkin spice latte!) xo - Taj

6 comments:

Alexandra Zakharova said...

oh I love this pumpkin spice latte) It's just perfect for cool autum days)) Thank You for sharing such a nice post!
Wish you a blessed day ahead!

www.svetusvet.com

KristiMcMurry said...

I am also a huge fan of all things pumpkin! I made some pumpkin cinnamon rolls last year that were SO good. I also made some pumpkin cheesecakes, but it was a different recipe. Such a fun little dessert!

Bouchra E said...

Hiii! Nice blog and post :)Check out mine
Kiss

Fashion art and other fancies said...

The pumpkin season is upon us!;-)

Vannessa@Luxuria said...

These look gorgeous and I LOVE pumpkin altho' we can only buy fresh (not canned) in Europe :-(
www.luxuria-jewellery.com
http://luxuria-jewellery.blogspot.com

VM Creation Atelier said...

Mmmmm....yummmm!!!
I know,I know± this is really tasty:)*

Wish you beautiful end of the week,Taj!

Hugs,
***Violetta***

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...