Thursday, October 3, 2013

Burgundy Beauty

Burgundy

Fall to me is always the beautiful burgundy shades for fashion and beauty. It's warm, sultry color is an easy way to add freshness into my wardrobe or beauty routine. I've been going thru my makeup drawers looking for lipstick and polishes and I'm a bit obsessed with it for my toe polish. Do you ever get obsessed with a certain color for a season and gravitate towards everything in it? I find that it helps me to navigate thru trends, that way I'm not buying trends just for the sake of trying them, but buying things in which I love the color and fit more than anything and they can become great staples instead of pieces you'll only wear a few times. What colors are you craving of the moment? xoxo

8 comments:

A Crimson Kiss said...

Gorgeous! I'm loving burgundy with pale blue lately!

Cherina said...

Ughhhh I am soooo loving this collage because I'm utterly obsessed with this color right now!! It's amazing!! Aaaah I need everything in that color, - no, but like seriously! lol

xox, Cheri
www.cheristylez.com

fifi said...

love this set! ahhh that jacket!! I need to infuse this color been picking up alot of black and whites xoxo

Janet Taylor said...

Yepp, I really love burgundy... I have two bags (Nina Ricci and Antonio Berardi); 2 hats from Zara; vintage rabbit fur collar, gorgeous gloves... LOVE LOVE LOVE!


Johanna V said...

I love burgundy! It's such a beautiful color - and against all odds, I can actually wear it :D ♥

SunnyToast said...

This color I'm obsessed:) great selection!

amy b.s. said...

i was just thinking how i need a pair of burgundy pumps...

A Whimsical Girl Named Debbie said...

I love the moodiness of burgundy, but the color I'm most craving for Fall is chocolate brown because of its rich tone. Hope you're having a splendid day! Please stop by GirlWhimsy to say "hi". Enjoy my dear!

http://girlwhimsy.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...