Thursday, October 17, 2013

Easy Glitter DIY

I've been meaning to post these two simple DIY's back from Baby Glam's bday party and finally remembered to do it! These are iphone pics so sorry about the light...please share your latest crafting with me! I'd love to see it! xoxo -Taj




I found this large candle holder at Target on clearance for around $2 and I had an idea to turn it into a little cake plate
for Baby Glam's party. But it needed some sparkle...so with some modge podge, I painted the pink area with glue and dusted with silver glitter and oila! Insta sparkle!


I used these clips to hang some banners and they were just too plain for me.  So I added some glue and
some gold glitter and they looked fab! These would be great to use for clipping inspiration/mood board photos too.
(I bought a package of 20 for $1 at the 99c store.)


1 comments:

Johanna V said...

This goes to show that little glitter goes a long way :) Nice idea! I would totally do that :) ♥

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...