Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Fall Pastels

The Fall 2013 runways were filled with pastels to soften up the mood. From pink coats to purple cashmere sweaters, this soft palette isn't going anywhere this season. I have a light pink trench coat somewhere in my storage that I just might have to dig out, back from when I lived in rainy Seattle and needed every color coat imaginable! Now that I live in LA, it's a rare day to need a trench coat. But sweaters, shoes, and bags I can do! Will you be wearing any pastels this fall?
Fall Pastels

7 comments:

Ann said...

This is more my style
Pastel rather than the dark ones or neutral for Fall.

Fashion art and other fancies said...

Autumn is upon us!

Johanna V said...

I love this! Usually pastels are associated with spring only so I absolutely love that they can be worn as a trendy thing in winter as well :) ♥ xoxo

fifi said...

Usually crave black for fall/winter caved yesterday and picked up a few pink pieces but love this pic set it has inspired me to put a few more things on my wish list!! xo

VM Creation Atelier said...

Taj,dear!:)*
How much I love your choices,girl!
Adorable pastels and SO perfect taste:)))*

Wishing you wonderful week,dear friend!

Hugs,
***Violetta***

amy b.s. said...

amazing. that second coat? i so want it. love!

Fashionista622 said...

These pastels are "Gorgeous" and so glam! :)
The pink trench is great. I have to get creative and try this out for Fall. Have a great weekend!

Maria

http://www.onestyleatatime.com/

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...