1. Shampoo and Condition with Neutrogena Triple Moisture, then I added Silk Touch Leave-In-Conditioner and massaged it into my hair.
2. Next I combed out my hair, which was so much easier now that I've been using these moisture products. Like I said, I get really bad tangles!
3. Blow dry and comb out my my hair straight.
4. I used a large barrel curling iron to curl the ends under really quickly.
5. With a small teasing comb, I teased just the top of my crown area for added volume. You can spray a little hairspray if you have really fine hair.
6. Next I combed my hair up into a really high, tight ponytail and secured with a band.
7. I pulled some hair from the ponytail so that it bunched into a mini beehive.
8. With a few bobby pins, I secured my mini "bump" into place at the height I felt comfortable with and sprayed with a little hairspray.
The finished mod ponytail! Easy and fast! The whole thing took me about 15 minutes!
To find these products or for more information visit www.Neutrogena.com