Friday, October 18, 2013

Tutorial: Mod High Ponytail


   Disclosure: This is a compensated campaign in collaboration with Latina Bloggers Connect and NEUTROGENA This post was written by me and expresses my genuine views.



 One thing that usually falls to the wayside these days is my hairdo, as a new mom, I just don't have the 45 minutes to an hour to do my hair like I used to. So I try to come up with quick and cute hairstyles that keep me looking chic. I really love wearing my hair up and out of the way, (baby fingers included!) so I came up with this mod high ponytail hairdo and I hope you will give it a try for a great pop to any look!

 Lately, for healthy, vibrant hair I've been using Neutrogena Triple Moisture 
hair products.  I start with Neutrogena Triple Moisture Shampoo, then I follow with the fabulous Conditioner. Which, by the way ladies, I absolutely love the way it smells!! I then apply the Neutrogena Triple Moisture Hair Mask twice a week. This shampoo and conditioner is extremely moisturizing and leaves my hair feeling silky and soft! My hair is usually super tangley and ever since I've been using these products all together, I can honestly say that I have noticed a big improvement in that department! Here are the step by steps for my glamour mod do.


2.  Next I combed out my hair, which was so much easier now that I've been using these moisture products. Like I said, I get really bad tangles!

3.  Blow dry and comb out my my hair straight.

4.  I used a large barrel curling iron to curl the ends under really quickly.


5.  With a small teasing comb, I teased just the top of my crown area for added volume.  You can spray a little hairspray if you have really fine hair.

6.  Next I combed my hair up into a really high, tight ponytail and secured with a band.

7.  I pulled some hair from the ponytail so that it bunched into a mini beehive.

8.  With a few bobby pins, I secured my mini "bump" into place at the height I felt comfortable with and sprayed with a little hairspray.


The finished mod ponytail! Easy and fast! The whole thing took me about  15 minutes! 


To find these products or for more information visit www.Neutrogena.com 

5 comments:

Katsuumi said...

Wow, you look amaizing! :-)

ninadollmakeup said...

looks gorgeous! x

Tanvi said...

Gorgeous!!!

Fashionista622 said...

Thank you for sharing this tutorial! Your hair looks terrific. Will have to try this. :)

Happy Weekend!

Maria

http://www.onestyleatatime.com/

Johanna V said...

Great hairdo. And you are so beautiful! ♥

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...