Monday, December 30, 2013

Sparkle, Cheers, Kiss



 Another wonderful year has passed...I have to admit, ever since baby Glam came into our lives,
 time has seemed to tripled in speed!  I think the biggest lesson I've learned this year
 is to let go of perfection.  Twirling all those plates in the air gets exhausting and at the
 end of the day, all I care about is spending time with my loved ones.
 The perfect party, the perfect hair, the perfect instagram picture,
 the perfect Christmas, the perfect...does the list end?
 I got a little sick the week before Christmas and it sent all my plans to the dogs.
You know, how we gals make these enormous to-do-list for
 ourselves and just have to check everything off or else kind of list?
 Don't get me wrong, I love lists, and I love creativity
 and striving for perfection.  But sometimes, it's just too much.  I sat there one day
 looking over pinterest and blogs and instagram fully saturated with all of these perfect
 ideal settings and envious dream worlds, and as part of me really loved it,
 I just kind of said, "meh" and turned it all off. Instead I made some hot tea,
put on my new sparkly slippers and did a whole lotta nothing.  Well, of course I ran
 non-stop after my 15 month old, but that's not work to me. 
All in all, it's been a great year, I launched my business, celebrated baby
Glam's 1st birthday, and on and on.  We're happy and healthy, thank God.
 There has been a major shift in our lives and I'm excited to see where it will
 lead the Director and I over the course of the year. I'll share more of that in the
coming months.  Change is always good.  I'm sure many of you are in the same boat,
pursuing your dreams, and taking them one step at a time. Whatever they may be,
I hope you have a fabulous, wonderful, sparkly New Year's Eve!
 Talk to you soon dears! xoxo -Taj




2 comments:

designchic said...

Gorgeous post - wishing you all the best in 2014!!

Lisa Denise said...

A very Happy New Year to you my lovely.


Lisa x

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...