Super Saturday

Friday, December 13, 2013

Splendid

Hello Darlings, I hope you have a splendid weekend! I'm hoping to whip up several batches of Christmas cookies and make pretty little packages for them. I've stocked up on my Trader Joe's hot chocolate and in their floral dept. I found the cutest little glitter filled mini tree that smells just like heaven. I've set it right next to my sink so that I can see sparkles every time I walk by. We've also got a party on Saturday and I'm thinking sequins...Any chance I get of course!! My new Trina Turk sequin top is begging to be brought out of the closet! Maybe paired with some red silky pants from Glameratti and silver stilettos! Kisses! - Taj

3 comments:

designchic said...

What gorgeous images - your outfit sounds perfect for your party...silky red pants and a sequin top and shoe...perfection!! Thrilled to find and follow your blog!

Fashion-isha said...

Such a pretty post! Thanks for visiting now I know you're out there!
xo
Sharon

Imogen said...

The third picture is absolutely perfect. So beautiful and stunning.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...