Friday, January 31, 2014

Red Kiss

(Top: Ross, Pants: Glameratti, Shoes: Sam Edelman, Purse: Glameratti, Watch: Burberry)
Hola!
Sharing these red pants from my boutique because they are perfect for upcoming 
Valentine's day! I love that they are versatile and I can dress them up or down.
I've been doing so many projects around the house it never ends! I painted the dining room
a gorgeous teal color yesterday and I love it so much. (pick of color on my instagram)
It was a cocoa color before, which was
pretty on the swatch but as a whole, just didn't make the room inviting. I will share more pics
once I get the curtains up.

These Sam Edelman shoes are super glam, but they can be dangerous with those spikes! 
Oh and I'm in love with the Milani pink nail polish on my toes! It's called
Tip Toe Pink! So cute right!

My vintage find of the week is these gorgeous crystal 
wine glasses. I just love the pretty design on them. I've
actually been drinking my champs out of them! 
Hope you have a great weekend! xo -Taj


3 comments:

Raizel Greco said...

Nice outfit!

Ray | Obey Ray

nisha r said...

Gorgeous outfit!! the shows are amazing! x

TheGirlAtFirstAvenue said...

You just reminded me that I need up pull out my red pants from the bottom of my wardrobe. So long since I've worn them. Looking great and thanks for the idea ;)

www.thegirlatfirstavenue.com
Like my Facebook page!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...