Thursday, January 16, 2014

Studio Glam

Hello Dolls!
Just been busy as a bee this first month in the Glameratti studio!
Getting things set up and organized.  Plus we've been having 80 degree weather
here in LA so it's been hard to stay indoors much...or wear any winter clothes for that
matter! Which I'm a little bummed about! I've also been de-cluttering my closet
like a maniac, getting rid of bags of shoes & clothes. It's bad when you have
nothing to wear because you can't even get into your closet!
 Having that bad habit of saying; " I'll wear it one day" was my first indicator to get rid of it!
Kind of felt like ripping off a band-aid at first, but once I got it going it felt really good!
Ever have this problem in your closet? Please tell me I'm not alone?!
Hope you're week is going well! xoxo

7 comments:

OneCraftyFox said...

Looking gorgeous, Taj! I used to say the same thing to myself, then I adopted a new method if I had not worn it in 3 yrs, it went OUT! After that the new rule - 1 in, 1 out!

Keep enjoying that glorious weather, I am headed out in 3 feet of snow soon... luckily it's only about -10 C tonight. lol

~ Diana

Raizel Greco said...

Wow! Looks great!

Ray | Obey Ray

Hell Notes for Beauty™ said...

Your style is amazing. Loving the store too!

SunnyToast said...

loving those small boxes...the colors are amazing!

t said...

Nice colours throughout!

http://initialed.blogspot.com

Sandy at Ooh La Frou Frou said...

Hi Taj! Taking a moment to visit my friends this morning, I've been so neglectful because of such a busy illustration schedule. 80 degrees sounds like HEAVEN. I'm always craving spring by February but this year winter has been so cold and snowy I've been craving it all year already lol!! Doesn't it feel great to get organized and weed things out? My version of getting organized right now is knocking off one more renovation project and checking it off my list, there are so many! lol Happy Friday!! xoxo ~S

SANDY M Illustration
http://oohlafroufrou.blogspot.com

Maria Cartagena said...

Wow how pretty, love the shelf decor and also the jewelry is spectacular. Have a terrific weekend!

Maria

http://www.onestyleatatime.com/

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...