Thursday, February 13, 2014

Le Meow

(Dress: H&M, Shoes: Sam Edelman, Ring: Betsey Johnson, Purse: Kirna Zabete)

Bonjour amores! Hope you are having a loved filled week.  
Quick OOTD post with this dress that had me at first sight from H&M!! 
I'm going thru a major black and white phase again with my clothing.  It started when I was eight 
and I haven't grown out of it! Sorry mom! Anyway, this month is flying by, I've
been in the studio getting my spring collection together for Glameratti.  I'm super excited to 
share it with you guys! 
I've got an amiga coming into town this weekend, so I've
got to get the guest bedroom freshened up, I'm thinking a lovely vase of assorted
pink tulips will be a nice touch too by her bedside! Maybe some chocolates on her pillow? 
Do you have anything special you do for your guests? I would love to hear!
Happy Valentine's! Besos - Taj

1 comments:

fifi said...

I still regret not getting those shoes!!! Have a fun weekend!! xoxo

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...