Monday, April 21, 2014

Coral Ottomans and Boho Glam

Hi love's! 
Hope you had a great weekend! 
I had to share these new Coral ottomans I found at Target! I could not pass them up,
and made a little nook in the corner of my bedroom where I can sit and look out at our pool
and listen to all the birds! 

(Top: Kenar, Bangels: Amrita Singh, Shoes: c/o Ami Club Wear)
You may have seen me post this outfit on Instagram, it was Coachella inspired!
I'm really loving boho chic right now, but mixing it with a touch of glamour of course!
My fab shoes are from Ami Clubwear and I love how versatile they are. I am looking
forward to wearing them with lots of outfits this summer. 
I've got a glam giveaway coming up to a Rachel Zoe event so check back
later this week! xo -Taj


1 comments:

allergic to vanilla said...

So good! These are everything, love!

xo Carlina
AllergicToVanilla.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...