Thursday, May 29, 2014

Baby Glam Hair Tutorial with JOHNSON’S® NO MORE TANGLES®

Disclosure: today's post is a compensated campaign in collaboration with JOHNSON’S® NO MORE TANGLES® & Latina Bloggers Connect.  All opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting brands that support Gorgeous Glam!


Bath time! My Daughter loves her bath time and it's a great time for me to spend time with her
and talk about the day! 

We started with  JOHNSON’S® NO MORE TANGLES® Shampoo & Conditioner.  It left Baby Glam's hair smelling fresh and just like a baby the way I like it! I am really happy that the products are 
paraben-free, phthalate free and triclosen-free.  The No More Tears® formula was really gentle to her eyes just like water! The product is available for Thick/Curly hair and Straight/Thin hair which is nice too! After we finished bath time and got dried up and dressed it was time to style
baby's hair!


My daughter is going through a phase right now where she absolutely does not like to have her hair combed! I'm sure many of you moms can relate to this! So I have to be really creative to get her in the mood to let me comb it.  We sing songs and play patta-cake and I quickly rub in the  JOHNSON’S® NO MORE TANGLES ® Leave-In Conditioner on her ends and spritz a little Detangling Spray because she always has areas in the back of her hair where it gets really tangled.  


I try to teach Baby Glam to comb her own hair too, and she likes to feel like
she is helping mami! I let her pick out her own hair bows and headbands.  Sometimes
she leaves them in, sometimes she pulls them out after five minutes! But
she is definitely a girlie girl and loves sparkles and pink!

(Baby Glam going through her hair accessories making the styling decisions!)


I combed her hair into two high ponytails and secured them with twisty ties.
It was so much easier to comb her hair up into the ponytails with the 
JOHNSON’S® NO MORE TANGLES® Leave-In Conditioner and the
 Detangling Spray,  it instantly unlocked her knots and tangles! Plus it smells so good!
I added the two pink pom pom hair clips that she picked out to each
side of the ponytails and her hair was all done! So simple, fast and cute!




It's not always easy getting this little baby bear ready for the day, but I  am
happy to say that the JOHNSON’S® NO MORE TANGLES® line made the whole process
from start to finish a breeze for us! I definitely recommend trying out these products
for your little one! 
JOHNSON’S ® MORE TANGLES® Collection is available in food, drug and mass-market chain stores.

Thanks for stopping by! xoxo Taj

For more information about the brand and its product portfolio, visit the website here
For how-to videos visit: https://www.youtube.com/user/baby









1 comments:

sulagna said...

oh my god !!! she is such a dumpling ..

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...