Thursday, May 22, 2014

Diaries

(At the JC Penny Lounge)
Hi sweets! This week has been seriously frustrating as I've been under the weather
ever since we came back from a short trip to Oceanside.  This past month has been filled with
back to back events and I think it finally took it's toll on me and my body said it was time to rest.
Down time is really hard for me, I want to be creative and working on my dreams all the time!
Do you ever feel like that when you are under the weather?
This last weekend I was invited to the Ovarian Cancer Research Fund event in Santa Monica. 
 It was hosted by Rachel Zoe and Molly Sims.  It was such a beautifully executed event, 
everyone was so friendly and nice even though there were celebrities everywhere! If you have the chance to attend next year, I highly recommend. 
Obviously, my favorite part of the day was meeting Rachel Zoe and getting her new book Living In Style signed! 
She was wearing this gorg leopard print maxi dress and her trademark larger-than-life sunnies. 
Her whole team was at the event, even her children!  If you watch her show, you know exactly who I am referring to! It was really refreshing to see her really being a part of the event and not just making an appearance and leaving.  She is absolutely tiny in person! She inspires me so much and I was so happy
I got the chance to meet her!  

Walking the red carpet! I wore this little leather shift dress because it felt
Rachel approved! It was a daytime charity event so I wanted to be comfortable but chic.
You can't tell but my shoes are neon and so fab!

This book is so amaz! It has inspired me even more to pursue my dreams and follow my 
passions.  There are some really beautiful photos of her home and closet!! Shoe collection is
insane! I'm really grateful that I was invited to this event, not only did I meet so many
amazing vendors like Lollia and Bobo House, I got to meet one of my idols!

Hope you are having a wonderful week and thank you for stopping by! xo -Taj



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...