Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Beach Day


One of the things I love most about living in SoCal is going to the beaches.  We love Zuma beach, up just past Malibu. The water is amazing there and the sunsets are divine.
I wore these fab little high waisted shorts from Target with lace on them, and a pretty neon green bandeau bikini. And of course...some glam earrings!



When I found out about Juicy Couture's new Couture Malibu & Couture La La Malibu
I was so in love! First of all, the bottles are gorgeous with the neon palm trees!
La La smells fresh and chic with notes of mandarin and pink sugar. Malibu is my favorite though, smells so glamorous and exotic
with it's pink passion fruit and jasmine notes! 
Love Love ! 






My little cupcake enjoying the sun! 
xoxo -Taj


4 comments:

Carolyn said...

I keep meaning to drop by target for my beach attire! You just reminded me that I need to go pronto!
I hope things are well!
Carolyn | BLOG

SunnyToast said...

Love the outfit! I miss the beach too bad its rainy season here in the philippines.

Maria Cartagena said...

Love your images they are sweet and inspiring for beach time! Your little cupcake is so precious. Enjoy a great week! xo

Maria

http://www.onestyleatatime.com/2014/06/summer-2014-jeweled-shoes.html

Jovana Miljanovic said...

I really like this post :)

I am a lifestyle blogger writing about NYC, my other trips and lifestyle inspiration. I just wrote a blog post about my bucket list, if you'd like to find out more, check out my blog :)

http://jovanamiljanovic.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...