Thursday, June 5, 2014

Neon Yellow & Orange

(Skirt: f21; Leather Vest: Vintage; Tank: Old Navy: Shoes: c/o Ami Club Wear:Bracelets: Glameratti)
This summer I am going to be rocking the bright, bold and beautiful! I've
been feeling a little bored with fashion lately, I guess I am craving some
interesting and fun pieces that pop and stand out. Do you ever feel like that?
As though everyone is wearing the same thing and it just gets boring.
As a mom, I have to be creative with my outfits because it's not 
too ladylike to be bending over in a mini skirt to pick up a 
shoe that has fallen off! At the same time, I don't want to lose my style and be 
stuck in maxi dresses and maxi skirts 24/7 even though I do love them. (Hi Rachel Zoe!)
So I'm breaking some rules and trying to event new ones I guess!! If you're a mom
or someone who is craving some new looks please share your ideas with me! I'd love
to stop by your blog too! xoxo -
Taj


(Necklace: Town & Reese)



1 comments:

sulagna said...

i completely love the pop of color with that neckpiece, i have been hunting for some powerful ones for my Saree's in office .

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...