Tuesday, June 3, 2014

No Bar Cart Needed!


Lately I've been spending more time outside in our backyard, enjoying the warm weather.  We spruced up our patio and bought a cool new rug and Moroccan lamps (Which you saw if you follow me on Instagram ;) ) and now all I want to do is lay by my pool! 
Every pool party deserves some pretty fab drinks so I whipped up a little bright colored mini bar - no cart needed! I'm loving these delicious  Cascade Ice Sparkling Flavored Waters.  
They are perfect for cocktails, with no sugar, no sodium, no carbs! And the flavors! Coconut Mango,  Coconut Pineapple! Add a little rum or vodka and voila!



 Coconut Pineapple Citrus Punch
7oz Cascade Ice Coconut Pineapple Sparkling Water
2oz Grapefruit Juice
1oz Vanilla Vodka
1 cup ice

Mix grapefruit juice w/vodka.
Add 1 cup ice & fill the glass to the top with Cascade Ice. 
Stir to mix flavors and enjoy!



Pool time with my fav Jane Irredale Golden Shimmer Body Lotion and Marie Claire!



Flamingos crossing in my flower beds! xoxo -Taj

1 comments:

allergic to vanilla said...

Looks like the perfect pool day. I coming over ASAP! ;)

xo Carlina
AllergicToVanilla.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...