Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Tribal and Crochet





There is a lot of crop topping going on this summer!
Unless you are perfectly fit or under 30 it may not be
the most flattering top of choice. However, I think 
they are so cute and actually quite slimming
if worn the proper way.  A high-waisted skirt or shorts/pants
looks best and keeps everything in place! 
This white crochet crop is so ladylike and 
I decided to really jazz it up with the
vintage earrings that my auntie gave me years ago!
What about you? Are you trying out the crop top this
summer? 
xoxo -Taj



2 comments:

allergic to vanilla said...

I'm sort of having a crochet moment right now, even though summer hasn't hit SF yet, I'm trying to trick my body into thinking it is! haha...you look gorge by the way!

xo Carlina
AllergicToVanilla.com

Tanya said...

I love this summer look girl!

the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...