Friday, August 15, 2014

#Combos4Success Old Spice Successful Combinations + Coupons



                                       This post was made possible by Double Duty Divas and Old Spice. 
I was compensated for my participation in this campaign, but all opinions are 100% mine.


There is something I really adore about my husband, and that is 
how he likes to layer his scents! I can always count on him to smell
 good.  I've always loved that Old Spice smell, my Abuelo wore it all 
the time and it is a little nostalgic for me you could say.  It just brings
 back a rush of good memories for me.   So when I saw that my husband
 had their Swagger body wash it made me smile.  He wants to smell
 good for me!! Great smelling deodorant and body wash, I mean 
this combination is working ladies!  The man is on to 
something here, he knows how much I love it!

 I think Old Spice may have figured out how to get the manly man 
into smelling amazing all the time.   They recently conducted a
 poll of 18-35 year old men to find out their most cherished
 combinations. Favorite beer accompaniment? Favorite combination
 of food if you were stranded on a desert island?
 Best combo if you want to relive your childhood?

Here's the polls results!


The latest, hilarious Old Spice campaign informs guys that 
when they use Old Spice anti-perspirant and deodorant, 
body wash + 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner together,
 they smell so clean that even a man who is not entirely a man 
smells like the best smelling man ever. And, yes, they have
 the mandroid to prove it. See all the spots on



                     Also, be sure to get your man covered from head to toe, by 
getting him a Old Spice successful combination, and you 
can do so when you use these coupons, hurry because 
the coupons will expire on 9/30!

Definitely check out my favorite body wash Swagger!!



Visit Old Spice for  more fun!

Do you have any Old Spice memories? xo -Taj

1 comments:

Lisa Denise said...

I remember as a child smelling Old Spice on my Dad growing up. Wonderful memories.

Lisa x

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...