Friday, August 22, 2014

Magic Eraser


This review was made possible by Double Duty Divas and Mr. Clean®. 
I was provided the featured product free of charge to facilitate my
 review and compensation. As always, all opinions are 100% mine.

 A little inside scoop on me, is that I'm a clean freak.  But with a toddler, a husband 
and 3 dogs, it canbe a little tricky to keep my sanity.  
One of my secrets is  Mr. Clean Magic Eraser.  
So you can imagine, I've got sticky fingers rubbing random things on walls, 
and dogs playing tug of war with their toys and getting grime here and there!  
For a quick fix, I can bust out the little white sponge and
get the business handled! 
Mr. Clean has a million uses, from stained cookie sheets and
 cloudy shower doors to keeping hair irons free of product buildup. 
 Because it's safe on a wide variety of household surfaces,
it's nice to have one simple product to go to for tough jobs.

One of my go-to uses is keeping the glam dolls tennis shoes clean and white!
Before: lots of action at the park!

After: Mr. Clean Magic Eraser leaves her shoes looking sparkling like new! 

My Top 5 Uses for Mr. Clean® Magic Eraser:
1. Removes dirt and scuffs from tennis shoes
2. Removes hair dye stains from bathroom surfaces
3.  Keeps flip flops looking like brand new by removing stains
4.  Toddlers kicking the back of front car seat? No problem, removes the scuffs
5.  Removes stains on walls (My fav!) 

Check out this video on the Magic Eraser and your flip flops!






If you haven’t had a chance to try out Mr. Clean Magic Eraser, well now is your chance! 
I’m happy to be able to offer you a chance to win a variety pack of Magic Erasers! 
I know you will love them as much as I do! Just go ahead and enter the
Rafflecopter below for a chance to win!
The winner will be randomly picked by Rafflecopter and will be 
notified by me via email.
Make sure to visit the Mr. Clean® Magic Eraser Website / Twitter    / Facebook 
for a lot more ideas for cleaning!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...