Thursday, August 21, 2014

No More Tangles


*Disclosure: This is a compensated campaign in collaboration with 
JOHNSON’S® NO MORE TANGLES® and Latina Bloggers Connect. 
As always, all opinions are my own. I only work with 
companies/brands I truly support and love.




I have always loved getting ready for back to school!  Now that 
my glam doll is old enough for some school time, if only for a few hours, I am 
getting her hooked up with all the essentials that make our lives easy.
First things first, is a great bathtime and getting this chicas' hair combed out!
She has really difficult hair just like her mama! So she needs a little extra help
 with Johnson's ® No More Tangles products that nourish and detangle without
all the fuss.  A happy girl is also a happy mom! 



.My little gal is a girlie-girl, and she loves wearing bows and headbands so I
thought it would be fun to share her everyday looks, (we like to keep it simple
and glam around here!) Her hair has doubled in thickness in the last few months
and I've really enjoyed finally being able to make a little braid in her hair! 
Johnson's ® No More Tangles Leave -In -Conditioner has really been a big help
in that department. It smooths her curls and makes braiding a cinch.  It's 
the funnest part of being a mom, getting to do her hair and dress her!


The first everyday look is an easy mini-side braid and high ponytail.

JOHNSON’S® NO MORE TANGLES® three step hair care regimen: 
(1) Use the JOHNSON’S® NO MORE TANGLES 2-1 Shampoo for curly or thin hair 
(2) When brushing the hair, use the JOHNSON’S® NO MORE TANGLES
 leave in conditioner. 
(3) Spray the JOHNSON’S® NO MORE TANGLES 
detangler to stubborn tangles and style hair as desired.

We love headbands around here! They add instant glamour and are the
easiest hairdo ever! 

Last, is my favorite, a high-side ponytail.  It's up out of her face and 
stress free in minutes!

These looks are really about being easy and stress free. As a mom on the go, I don't have time
for a difficult hairdo, but I want my girl to look fab and be functional.  I am super
happy that Jonson's ® No More Tangles allows us to achieve that glam look!



Do you want to send your dolls back to school looking fabulous? With JOHNSON’S® NO MORE TANGLES® Shampoo, Leave-in-Conditioner, and Detangling Spray, you can be sure that your child’s healthy, tangle-free hair will make a statement. In fact, you might just have to show it off! Take a picture of your tiny tots back-to-school hair style and share it via Instagram using the hashtags #NoMoreTangles and #Sweepstakes. One lucky winner will win $5,000! Check out contest details here!

xoxo -Taj

1 comments:

The Lion said...

sweeetheart!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...