Monday, August 4, 2014

Summer Favorites



This summer I have been to the beach and pool nonstop.  I made it a priority this year to take more advantage of living so close to so many beautiful beaches here in California.
So I have a few essentials I've been loving this summer. These are mostly hair and body products and I may do a makeup favs too.

First up is Lilly Pulitzer's perfume Beachy.  Omgee it smells so tropical and heavenly.  I love the packaging too. it looks so pretty on my vanity.

Next is Agadir Argan Oil Hair Treatment  and also Spritz Styling Finishing Spray.
I can't live without this little bottle of oil for my hair! It smells so good! I like to apply it to my
hair after I shower and pop it up into a high bun for the beach.  Then I spray the finishing spray over it to hold it in place.

I've been loving this rose gold bottle Balance Hydration Spray by Jane Iredale. I take this in my beach bag and apply several times! It's so refreshing and cooling.  It's made with 100% natural ingredients. It has aloe and chamomile and green tea to name a few! Is great for travel too.

One of my favorite finds this summer is BB Plus Illumination by Gerard Cosmetics.  It's sun glow in a bottle.  And I don't mean a tan I mean glowy, pretty skin. I add it to my CC creams and foundations for
a beautiful glowy look.

Beyond the Zone Beach Head Surf Shake is a sea salt texturizing spray that gives me the perfect
California beach hair! It gives me texture and body for big wavy hair.  I like to spray this in my hair  when it's not wet but damp and scrunch it.

Cell-U-Plex Pure Plant Extracts Hairspray has been great for creating my perfect updo on hot humid days we've been having lately.  It's not sticky or flaky and leaves my hair really full and thick.  I like to make really high full buns and this works perfect.

Bath & Body Works Mini Anti-Bacterial hand Gel in Malibu Sunset.  Smells so good and I always need this wherever I go!

EmerginC Scientific Organics Coconut-Argan Body Oil Spray.  Heaven in a bottle! I'm obsessed with Oil Sprays and this one is a must! Right out of the shower I spray it all over and it is so hydrating and the best part it's 100% natural!

LaBella Super Shine Serum controls my frizzy hair.  There's no way around it, I have the frizzies all the time! It drives me crazy, but I apply this to my updo's and it really makes a difference in keeping the frizz at bay.

I love anything lemon scent. It isn't that easy to find as one would think! This Limoncello Lip Butter is amazing!!  It's natural and it smells like happiness! It's by the Soap & Paper Factory.

I swim a lot, you can't beat the workout results.  But that means Chlorine, so I use Swim Spray which removes it from your hair and skin with natural ingredients. Love.

Fake Bake Golden Faux Glo Shimmer is great for my legs.  You have to apply it with gloves, but it leaves my legs dark and lovely.  It has a light vanilla scent to it, so it doesn't smell awful.  You have to apply it when you have a few hours to kill at home so that it sets well.

My face sunscreen is from RiteAid! It Renewal Solar Advantage Face in 100!! Yep 100! I am not taking any chances and it doesn't make be break out so I'm happy.

Lastly, is Alba Coconut Milk leave-in conditioning mist.  Trust me, you need this! If you are a coconut lover you will go crazy over this smell. I spray this in my hair, wet, dry, all the time! Totally obsessed.


Hope you try a few out! Let me know what your favs for summer are! I tag you! xo -Taj

1 comments:

Maria Cartagena said...

I am loving that bikini top! Thanks for all the great suggestions. Oh I wish I could have had more beach time this year. So far only once. Its been quite mild here in NY this summer. Have a great week doll!!!

XO

Maria

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...