Thursday, October 30, 2014

Fall Beauty Loves


I'm currently crushing on a few things for fall. Pumpkins of course!
But for beauty stuff I can't seem to get enough of the burgundy
lipsticks and nail polishes and I'm obsessed with
this Mary Kay True Dimension Lipstick  in Mystic Plum.
It's like a lipstain/lipbalm in my opinion.
 It has vitamin E and Shea butter, so it's very moisturizing.
It's the perfect fall plum shade. Staying power is great, and I
really love the glam silver case it's in! Like a pretty piece of
jewelry in my purse!

I love a lot of polishes, but I keep going for this OPI
polish in St. Petersburgundy - love that name too! It looks so
Pretty on toes trust me!
The only face product I'm including is this Pür Minerals Wine Exfoliating Mask. 
It gently buffs my dull skin and is supposed to fight signs of premature aging. 
 It has Resveratrox, Lactic Acid, and Peach Stones in it that creates this
 wonderful earthy smell. It has really helped with a few dark spots I inherited this summer! 
Plus I love that it is made with red wine antioxidants from Bordeaux’s finest vineyards!

I'm really excited about these next two makeup items from Boots Botanics line!
Many companies are finally getting the hint that we are concerned about the 
ingredients in our cosmetics.  All of their products are free of 
parabens, mineral oils, paraffin waxes, SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate) and
 SLES (Sodium Laureth Sulfate), replacing man-made chemicals 
with natural ingredients where possible. 
I'm really excited about this because I've been using these and 
they are amazing!
The Lighter than Air Mineral Loose Powder in 005 Translucent
 is my go-to powder right now.
It feels so light and airy, I just love that feeling!
 I believe the entire Boots range is available
at Target here in the US.

The Mineral Eye Colour quad in 030 Golden Brown is just gorgeous! 
It's super pigmented and the perfect quad to have in your everyday makeup bag. 
I really love the two lighter shades, one is more matte and one is shimmery, 
they are super pretty with any eye look for fall.


(swatches from lightest to darkest- doesn't that lipstick go perf!)


Okay, I had to sneak in one pumpkin item!!  
Good Earth Beauty Pumpkin Chai Conditioner.
Omgee!! I can't even begin to tell you how heavenly this smells! 
I'm just so in love with my shower time right now! 
All of Good Earth's products are organic and 
naturally made. Yeah!
It's so amazing that I'm giving one away to you! 
All you have to do is leave a comment and
tell me your favorite thing about fall! 
Check out Good Earth Beauty for lots of amazing
products. They ship for free to US!

Lastly, I always change out my perfumes in fall from my spring/summer 
scents and I found one that smells so lovely and sexy!
 It's Guess Dare, which has pear blossom in it and I
just adore that scent! It's not a sweet scent though, it's really rich and sultry. 
Perfect for getting cozy and snuggling with the one you love! 
 Find it at www.guess.com !


I hope you will give some of these a try and please share your links to any
of your current favs!

XO-Taj


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...