Friday, November 7, 2014

Holiday Hair with Johnson's ® No More Tangles


*Disclosure: This is a compensated campaign in collaboration with 
JOHNSON’S® NO MORE TANGLES® and Latina Bloggers Connect. 
As always, all opinions are my own. I only work with 
companies/brands I truly support and love.


Now that we are approaching the Holidays, it's time for dressing fancy! 
For me that includes my little one and her hairstyles of course!
First up is Thanksgiving, one of my favorite family gatherings! We
always like to take special pictures of the little kids during the holidays in
addition to the family pics. They are just so adorable all dressed up and
their hair done!
We want to capture all of that cuteness for sure! With all of the cooking
and prepping for guests I need a look that is going to last and be realistic for
my schedule.
So choosing a hairstyle that is fast, simple and adorable is on my wish list. 
Using Johnson's ® No More Tangles 3- step regimen ensures that
 I can achieve that perfect glam look without all the fuss! 
First, we cleanse with the Johnson's ® No More Tangles 2 in-1 Shampoo and Conditioner
for curly hair. This is free of parabens, phthalates and triclosans. It is gentle to the
eyes just like water!

After bath-time we, use the Johnson's ® No More Tangles Leave -In -Conditioner
 and start brushing out her hair. This part helps control the frizz  and leaves her
hair really soft and smooth.

I always encounter tangles in my daughter's hair so the next step is a must: Detangling Spray! 
Johnson's ® No More Tangles Detangling Spray is awesome and I love this stuff
and use it everyday on her!

For this hairstyle, I simply combed out her hair, divided it down the middle,
and then into two separate sections where I could easily start twisting the sections.

Once I started twisting the first section, I just let it guide into the 
direction it wants to go into and then pin it back with a bobby pin.


After I've twist the other side of the parted hair, I pin it too, and then I just
add a pretty bow or clip to cover up the pins. That's it!! So simple 
but so cute! 

Let me know how you keep your little one's hair manageable and 
I would love to see your Holiday hairstyles too!

For more fun and easy hairstyles visit the JOHNSON'S Baby You Tube Page.

Follow the conversation in social media by using the hashtag #NOMORETANGLES


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...