Friday, December 5, 2014

Loving: Infusium 23

My hair has been amazing lately and I had to share the reason with you!
I color my hair and it really damages it. I've tried oils and cremes and leave-in products and
they all work within reason, but they never really make it as soft and healthy as I would like. When I found the Infusium 23 Moisture Replenisher Avocado and Olive Oil Conditioner and Miracle Therapy Conditioner with Moringa Oil I was amazed at how soft and healthy my hair became right away! It smells amazing and for the price, I feel like you get a lot of product.




If you've got really dry, damaged, and tangle prone hair you will love this stuff!
I hope you will give it a try and let me know of any products that work for you! I love
trying the products you suggest!

Xo,

Taj

*This is not a sponsored post

1 comments:

Hell Notes For Beauty said...

I've never had any issues with infusium 23, especially their leave in, which is excellent if your hair sheds a lot. I'm so intrigued with this avocado infusion as you may know I love all things avocado especially hair related. Will keep it in mind for my next hair visit.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...