Thursday, December 18, 2014

Stocking Stuffer Guide for Him

One of my favorite parts about buying Christmas gifts is the stockings!
 I love finding small but sweet treasures to wrap.  Useful things are always on my list, 
like socks or a toothbrush, but so are sweets like chocolates and candy. 
But I love including a wow gift that is unexpected and sure to surprise my guy. 
These are a few of my favorite things for him this year.  Are you done with your 
Christmas stocking gifts yet? What are some of your go to gifts for the guy in your life? 
Stocking Stuffer Guide for Him

1 comments:

Maria Cartagena said...

These are some fantastic ideas! Wishing you a Happy New Year and all the best for Gorgeous Glam in 2015. XO

Maria
www.onestyleatatime.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...