Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Beauty Supplements

My juice game is still an everyday must. I feel so much better when I juice and
 I notice I have more energy to get thru the day. My skin has really benefited
 from all the vitamins and nutrients too! I wanted to add a boost though to my
 inner beauty so to speak and so I have two products to share with you.
One is Neocell Beauty Infusion Refreshing Collagen Drink Mix. 


Beauty Fact: Collagen dwindles in the body as we age and causes us to lose elasticity!! Eeek! 
I don't know about you but I am going to be proactive and help my skin out in this department.  
I tried out the Tangerine Twist flavor that you simply add a scoop to a glass of water. 
 It's an ALL natural mix of nutrients that is supposed to strengthen hair, nails and skin and
 provide antioxidant power against  environmental damage.



One scoop packs a punch with:
*5000mg of Neocell Collagen - Type 1 & 3 (for firm smooth skin, strong nails & hair)
*50mg of Hyaluronic Acid (for skin hydration & renewal)
*3000mcg of Biotin (for support of strong hair & nail growth)
*Alpha Lipoic Acid & Vitamin C (for protection from free radical damage

 & enhancement of collagen formation)

Now, I'm pretty picky on taste and I won't hold back in saying that it doesn't taste bad at all! 
It's not gritty and doesn't leave a bitter aftertaste either.  So, it is pleasantly tasty! 
I'm definitely going to keep using this product and I hope you will give it a try if 
you are thinking about being proactive too! 

For more info on NeoCell check out their website here


My next find is Nature's Bounty Extra Strength Hair, Skin & Nails (Argan Oil Infused)
I'm sure you've seen this all over the stores right now. January is vitamin/supplement 
month for stores and I've seen some great deals on this at places like Costco.  

The formula contains Vitamin E, an anti-oxidant, Vitamin C, which is involved in collagen production and formation, Vitamin A assists skin health, Vitamin B, helps with energy 
metabolism and Biotin which helps hair and nail health.  
I like that these are soft gels and are easy to swallow. ( And a pretty color too!)
They have no sugar or artificial flavors.  Overall, I have mostly noticed my nails have had a major boost in growth and are much stronger now after 30 days use.  My hair already grows super fast, but it definitely feels fuller now too. So, it does deliver healthy nails and hair! I love this product so far and definitely recommend it.

I just want to mention that I think these sort of products are great for quarterly usage throughout the year. For example, I would use the one Neocell Collagen Drink product all up and then when done, move on to Hair, Skin & Nails and so on.  I say this because it is important not to intake too much of one nutrient. That is just my opinion, but find what is best for your skin/health.

For more information on Nature's Bounty check out their website here

I hope you will check these two products out and please let me know if you do! 

Xo,

Taj


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...