Tuesday, January 27, 2015

January Baby Favorites

Here are a few things we've been loving this month and I wanted to share them!
First is the Highlights Hello monthly book.



Alaia gets so excited every month that she gets a piece of mail with her name on it and it's a book!
Her auntie got the subscription for her and it really has been one of her favorite things. It's just a little book with easy little short stories and "look and find" pages.  Hello is for ages 0-2, but I know they have other age groups as well. Here is their website if you want to check it out!




I love the smell of lavender, I have it growing all over my backyard! So I was excited 
about this calming scent for bath time before bed.  The formula is all natural ingredients with organic
and botanical ingredients. It's free of parabens, sulfates and synthetics. Yay!  You guys know I'm big on using more health conscious body products and I'm very happy how easy this is to find. My CVS drugstore carries it.  Check out their website for other eco-friendly products like toxic free dish soap! (I love that too!)

Last thing is Barbara's Snackimals Animal Cookies in Snickerdoodle.

These are so good! I like them too! They are perfect little pouches to throw in your purse and
have on hand for a snack when you're on the go and the little one is hungry or fussy. The animal shapes are cute and something fun for them. They are made with organic grain and no artificial ingredients, hydrogenated oils or preservatives.  Give them a try!

If you're a mom I would love to hear your favorites!  Let me know if you try any of these! 
Xo- Taj

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...