Friday, March 27, 2015

Becoming an Estrella Andrea (Andrea Star)

This is compensated collaboration between  ANDREA® and Latina Bloggers Connect.
However, all opinions expressed are my own.


If you are like many women today, there are not enough hours in the day to
get everything on our lists done. Between going to work, running the kids
here and there, housework, family, etc., there leaves little time left over!
I started my own business a little over a year ago, it was a little scary at first to
step out, but it has been nothing but the best decision I ever made for myself! 


I decided to start living the life I had always imagined, even with a
newborn by my side keeping me up all night! It definitely has been a lot of
hard work and dedication, but making my dreams a priority has truly
changed my life! Maybe you've been thinking about starting your
own business from home, making your schedule more flexible and
open to get things done on your timeline.
And to start living your dreams! If so, let me introduce you to Andrea


Andrea has been empowering women to start their own fashion
businesses for more than 40 years!

They offer shoes, clothes (for women, men, and children) and lingerie t
hrough catalogs which you can purchase thru an affiliate. 
You can become an affiliate, an Estrella Andrea, by either signing up online,
at a store or by phone, it's that easy! Once you are an affiliate you
can purchase ANDREA products at a discounted rate for yourself, or
turn around and make a profit by selling the products to others.



I had the opportunity to call into Andrea myself and learn about the
whole process and of course I tried out the goods! I'm very happy with the
quality of their products! The boots I ordered are just gorgeous and on point
with current fashion styles.

Andrea offers a great opportunity to start your own business from
home and I hope you will
take a look for yourself! 

Connect with ANDREA on Twitter or Facebook

This is compensated collaboration between ANDREA and Latina Bloggers Connect.
However, all opinions expressed are my own.

1 comments:

LOLA FINN said...

REally cool boots! Great taste :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...