Friday, March 6, 2015

February Favorites

I am so glad March is here! February was a rough month for us, not to 
mention we were all sick! I'm just glad it's over and I'm looking forward to spring!! 
So I've rounded up some of my favorites for last month and even from January since I missed it!
So there are a lot of things this month and I'm excited to share them with you!

The weather has been all over the place here in L.A., rainy, windy, hot one day so 
my hair has needed a good hairspray and got2b 2 sexy body 10  Voluminous Hairspray 
has done a great job of keeping my hair looking good. I've been wearing my hair up 
a lot or curling soft waves and this gives lots of volume and stay power.
 I will say it isn't my favorite smell, but it is just fine. I got the studio size bottle so I 
can go to town spraying! 

I've got two Bioré products here, the Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips & Bioré Charcoal 
Minimizer face wash. Love these! The scrub feels like it is getting a really deep clean on my face. It doesn't feel dry or scratchy either. It is supposed to draw out impurities and be used 2-3 times a week.  The Pore Strips are just cool for removing clogged pores. Love how clean these two products make my face feel.

The Burt's Bees Moisturizing Lip Balms in coconut & pear and wild cherry are so amazing!
The coconut pear is my favorite, it smells so yummy and I love that these are 100% natural. The ingredients just make me happy like: coconut oil, sunflower oil, shea butter, etc. Just moisturizing and good for you too!

Capri Clear 100% Natural Coconut Oil Spray 
You can use this oil spray for so many things; moisturizing skin, cuticles, hair, stretchmarks and on and on. 
It's suitable for sensitive skin, as it doesn't smell at all. I love the coconut scent so I wouldn't mind if it
did smell,  but this formula has none, and is made of pure oil. I think I've sprayed this everywhere, it's not greasy or shiny just pure moisturizing.


PanOxyl Advanced Acne Treatment
I get the occasional blemish and this stuff works wonders to dry them up rapidly. A little
dab at night and by morning drastic changes have occurred!

L'Oreal Paris Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation
I'm so in love. This stuff is just incredible for oily/combination skin types. It has great buildable
coverage and keeps oil at bay all day. I also use the powder and like it too. You must try!

Milani Brow Fix Brow Kit
This little kit is so fab! I love that it gives you 3 colors to work with. It even comes with little travel tweezers so it's perfect size for traveling. It has a brow highlight and two brow shades. It lasts all day
and is easy to apply and blend.

Another brow product I'm loving is It Cosmetics Brow Power Lift
It's an illuminating pencil with hydrolyzed collagen and vitamins A,C & E. Besides the great
ingredients, it just gives a beautiful glow and precision to the brows. It really gives a face-lift to the eyes in my opinion and helps make the eye area impeccable!

Mary Kay Gel Eyeliner in jet black has been in constant use for me. 
I love how creamy and easy it is to apply. Once it sets it stays put and lasts.
I have a few great brushes I use to create different looks, from a thicker line to
a very thin one, and they all turn out beautiful.


Palladio Herbal Eyeshadow Quad in Spellbound
This quad is so beautiful, I love purples for any time of the year! 
These are great for an everyday look, as they have a light shimmer and are nicely pigmented. 


Aviva Advanced Hair Nutrition Hydracreme Shampoo is great because it is
Paraben, sulfate and sodium chloride free! It's safe for color treated hair and is packed with
11 botanical extracts!! It helps remove buildup and leaves my hair soft. I use it a few times a week and I really love it's clean citrus smell. Definitely recommend!


Patchology Patch Treatment
These patches deliver a micro current technology straight to the eye area great for de-puffing with soothing cucumber extract, hydrating hyaluronic acid, skin smoothing peptides and Vitamin C to brighten eyes in just 20 minutes! One pair can be reused up to four times which is nice. I love how refreshed my eyes look after using them! These patches are available at Neiman Marcus.


As you may know I'm really into healthy, natural ingredients this year. I just want to find products 
that work and that are good for us. So when I tried Hello Mouthwash in pink grapefruit mint, 
I was really excited about it. They have no alcohol, dyes or sweeteners and
it is naturally made. I love the smell, taste and packaging! 
My mouth feels fresh after use and I definitely recommend! 

Hope you give some of these a try! Please link up your favorites too! Xo -Taj

1 comments:

Fay Hart said...

Hi Taj good to see youuuu I like the look of the coconut and pear I'll look out for that
I've just re entered blog land. And Pinterest and so many things have changed ! Good to see you
Fay xxx. Amelangeetmoi.blogspot

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...