Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Fashion Dreams with Andrea

This is compensated collaboration between  ANDREA® and Latina Bloggers Connect.
However, all opinions expressed are my own.


Today I am revisiting the topic on women empowering themselves through entrepreneurship.
In a previous post, I collaborated with Andrea and shared how easy it can be to start
your own business and become your own boss thru their company selling fashion! Doesn't that
sound fun!

I know of so many stay-at-home moms who ask me all the time how I do it all myself.
 Running my own boutique and working in the beauty/fashion industry while raising my
little one is more than a handful! But the bottom line is I love it and have a passion for it.
If you love something, you know what they say! It's not work, it's living out your dreams!
My advice is always find what makes you happy and start there.
If you love fashion you would be a great Estrella Andrea
You have the opportunity to be self-employed and have the backing of a majorly
successful company to help you the whole way! I'm not going to sugar-coat it, there have
 been lots of times in my own business where I have been out in deep waters and no idea
how to solve a specific issue.  But with Andrea you have support and that is priceless!

Maybe you are great at styling looks together and have a great eye for what will be in fashion.
Or you just might love shoes! What girl doesn't love them? Andrea supplies all the wonderful
product for you and in return you get to help others make great fashion choices while
earning money! For the exact details on getting started, pay, bonuses etc. just click here.



It's seems as though the cooler weather may have finally passed here in L.A and warmer
temperatures are settling in. Yay!!! So this week I have been sorting thru my
winter clothes and shoes and getting them all ready to store away until fall.
These gorgeous leather boots that I chose from Andrea got lots of use and compliments!
So I will be looking forward to bringing them out again as they are a classic piece I will
always keep. 

I'm excited about this opportunity for women to make a path for themselves and
become their own boss!
The goal is to offer women business opportunities thru the Andrea catalog sales
system that offers professional growth and economic benefit!
I'm super supportive of anyone who takes a leap of faith and goes after making
their own dreams come to fruition through hard work.
Most importantly, just stepping out and giving yourself a chance!

xoxo, Taj

This is compensated collaboration between ANDREA and Latina Bloggers Connect. However, all opinions expressed are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...