Monday, April 13, 2015

March Favorites


Here are my March favorites that I have been loving.  I also have an empties basket that 
is overflowing and I need to get that up soon! I was thinking of doing a 
video for that so we'll see! 
First up is Philip B. Russian Amber Imperial Dry Shampoo.
Oh my goodness, this smells so heavenly, like perfume! I like it for volume and it 
gives life to hair that needs washing. I can't get enough of this, it's my 
favorite dry shampoo now.

Epielle Cucumber Cleansing Tissues
I've been using these forever and I realized I've never mentioned them in a favorites. 
I use them every single night and I can't live without them! 
I've tried all the other brands like Neutrogena etc.
 But I always prefer these. They are so gentle and I love the 
cucumber, grapefruit seed, aloe and glycerin. It is a Korean made product,
 but I usually find them at Big Lots. 

Aroma Actives Skincare Cleansing & Soothing Milk
This line uses aromatherapy as part of its technique as well as natural ingredients, which 
you know I love! This cleansing milk is very heavily scented with an earthy, herbal smell.
 At first it seemed overwhelming, but it was so smoothing and refreshing the more I used it.
Definitely aromatherapy!
I use it every time I take a bath. It has aloe vera, cucumber, milk thistle, and 
chamomile to name a few of long list of impressive ingredients. 

Arganesse Hair Treatment
This is such a luxurious argan oil hair treatment. A little goes a long way and it 
smells incredible!
It keeps my hair soft and shiny. I don't know what I did before argan oil!
 I use this everyday, especially on the ends of my hair.

Skindinavia The Makeup Primer Spray
I have been obsessed with this vitamin based primer. It helps keep the oil at bay 
and helps with
reducing pores. Makeup looks flawless and fresh. Love!

Ambi Even & Clear Daily Moisturizer
This moisturizer is a busy multi-tasker with spf 30, 
and it works to even out skin tone and texture with
soy extract and vitamins c & e.
 I love a product that packs a punch and this steps up to the plate.
I have noticed a more even complexion since using and I 
apply every morning after my serum. 

Revlon Top Speed in Jaded
A fun minty color for Spring. 
Dries quickly and looks shiny and pretty. 


Gucci Flora
My Spring scent is exactly as it sounds, a rich sultry floral.
 It's not to over powering but it lingers and smells so good!

Two lip pencils I've had in rotation are Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Pencil in 
Midnight Cowboy. It's a pretty nude liner. 
 And Mary Kay Lip Crayon in Toasted.
It's the perfect sun-kissed pretty lip combo. 

So that's March! Please tag me with your favorites! 
Xo- Taj



1 comments:

Musette said...

Love those cucumber cloths, too! Found them in an Asian grocery in Oakland. Need to source them in IL

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...