Sunday, April 19, 2015

Nature's Gate Mini Haul


I've got a mini haul from Nature's Gate! It all started with their natural kids toothpaste 
that my daughter loves.  Since then, I've been trying out their natural products and have loved them 
and their prices too! 
Here I have the Avocado Night Cream, I love anything with avocado! I just started using it,
and so far it's creamy and softening.

The Herbal Blend Hand Cream in Orchid is Ahhmaze! It reminds me of my favorite place 
Hawaii! It's not too strong scented either like some floral scents. It's just heavenly and paraben free!!

I just tried out the Borage Serum last night so first impression is good so far. It's a little sticky consistency but it absorbs quickly and smells nice.

Last thing is the Lemon Verbena Oil Free Moisturizer. I haven't tried this yet, but the
ingredients are fab with lentil seed extract, white tea, olive, aloe, argan, flaxseed, blackberry
and acerola! Wow!!  It's free of parabens, phthalates, fragrance, PEG, mineral oil, and petrolatum.
Double amazing! I'm so happy there are these health conscious products with so many great ingredients now at the grocery and drug stores! Have you tried any of Nature's Gate products? 

Xo, Taj

1 comments:

Ann said...

I love natural beauty products like those.

http://roomsofinspiration.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...