Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Baby/Toddler Favorites


  Hello! So I've got a little haul of my favorite baby/toddler things for April and May.
First of all let me say that I really appreciate when other moms make these posts too, as I love 
hearing what works and what doesn't! So please do share!
So first fav is Annie's Organic Whole Wheat White Cheddar Shells.  
My baby girl loves her some Mac and cheese! 
But a lot of other brands have iffy ingredients. I was so happy that she likes
these. I always scoop them up on sales and stock up.
 They also come in different shapes and flavors of course. 

  Both of these treats are just delicious! I even love them for myself!
Honest Kids Organic Juice is so good! I love having these for on the go.
 They are sweetened only with fruit juice. All the flavors are good. I found them at Target.

Black Forest Fruit Snacks have a juicy burst in the center that is really yummy. These
Are also made with real fruit juice and taste better than a lot of other brands. 


A new brand I just found is So Cozy, which is available at Target. Their bath products smell divine!!
 The Guav-o-rama 2 in 1 shampoo + body wash is my favorite. 
It has a nostalgic smell for me from when I was little and reminds me of 
something my mom used on me. We also love the Berry-whip Super Hydrating Conditioner.
  These products are non-paraben, non-toxic, sulfates, phthalates, synthetics etc. 
Amazing! I also tried out the de-tangling spray but my baby girl has mean knots that it 
just couldn't cut it! It smelled amazing, but it didn't work for us. 
 These other two, I can say are favs for sure!

Lastly, is Tom's Natural Silly Strawberry Fluoride Free toothpaste.
Alaia loves the taste and really enjoys brushing her teeth. 
It's  free of the yuckies and chemicals. It even has strawberry juice as a real flavor. 

That's our favorites! Hope you'll give some a try and let me know!

Xo - Taj

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...