Friday, May 29, 2015

PurMinerals Chateau Collection {Gorgeous!}

Summertime is almost here and I love pretty pink makeup this time of year! I've got some beautiful new makeup to share with you that I think you will love too.
The PurMinerals Chateau line is made with Resveratrol harvested from the Bordeaux's renowned wine chateaux.

Let me just say I am loving the lippies packaging! It's too cute!
The lipsticks here are Shopaholic and A-Lister. They are super moisturizing and feel so
smooth on.  These two colors have a pretty sheer pigment.  Just perfect for summer. How cute is the
cheers on the tube though?!

The Lip glosses are Lovestruck and Foxy. They smell like delicious candy and are super creamy and pigmented. They don't have any taste to them, and are really moisturizing as well.  They aren't sticky at all, just smooth and buttery! I love the kiss mark on the packaging too!


The blushes are Savvy and Kinky. Both pretty pinks. Kinky is my favorite, it has a little bit of a warm golden shimmer glow to it that I love for summer. It's really pigmented and beautiful.  Savvy has a pretty fresh-face glow to it that is nicely pigmented and pretty.


Overall, I am loving these gorgeous pinks and the quality is on point for mineral makeup.
I hope you will give them a try! Xoxo -Taj

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...