Tuesday, June 9, 2015

May Favorites


Hope you are having a great week so far! Here are my favorites for May!
The first thing is from Lumene Time Freeze Ultra Firm Elixir.
It reminds me of a serum and feels really smooth on before makeup. It is a
peptide compound with Wild Artic Ligonberry. It is supposed to reduce
appearance of pores and wrinkles, support skin's own collagen and elastin
synthesis for firmer skin and protect against environmental aggressors. It
has no parabens, mineral oil, etc. Overall, I love it, it smells light and isn't
sticky but seeps into my skin right away and I feel like my pores are reduced.

Next is Oil Essentials Neroli & Avocado Oil
I can't get enough of oils. I've been using them for years and I know
they make a huge difference to the skin. I've been loving this line and have
several oils from them, but this one is one of my favorites because
I love avocado! You can really use this for anything, face, hair, add to lotion
for skin, to the bath, to a salt scrub. It's amazing! I feel so refreshed and glowing
after I use this oil. The scent is very light. You will love!

I've been loving two lip products, the first is a Perfecting Gloss from HydroPeptide.
It's a lip enhancing treatment. A plumping peptide stimulates collagen
to give lips a boost of fullness without any injections! Yay! This color is Beach
Blush and is a pretty summer color. It leaves my lips super shiny
and soft with a little fullness!

The other lip product is from Milani in Nude Creme. It's such a pretty nude
pink color, perfect for pairing with a smokey eye. It's so
smooth and creamy, it just feels like a high-end lipstick. Love!

My favorite find this month is from Clinique, Beyond
Perfecting Foundation & Concealer. I'm so excited about this foundation!
It's amazing! You need this! I am always looking for a great makeup
and I feel like this has hit the nail on the head. It's got medium to full
coverage, it isn't greasy or cakey. It doesn't settle into wrinkles or fine
lines. It lasts all day, and looks flawless. I have combination skin
and think this would work for any skin type. My new holy grail makeup!


This thermal brush from Fromm the 1907, is the perfect blow-out brush.
This is the large square brush and does such a great job of keeping my
hair sleek whether I want a straight, wavy or curly look. My hair never gets
staticky and dries super fast with this brush. I believe Ulta carries them.



For hair, I have been into coconut smells! This OGX Coconut Milk shampoo &
conditioner smell heavenly! I love the conditioner so much, it leaves my hair super
soft and shiny. If you love coconut too, you've got to try these for summer!


My favorite place is Hawaii, and these two products from Calgon take me there!
Hawaiian Ginger Body Mist and the Body Wash. I just can't get enough of the smell!
It's so tropical and sweet! The body wash is my favorite part of my shower!  In the summer
I like to use body mists that feel light and this one is perfect for that. Love!

That's my favorites! Please share yours too so I can check them out!
xoxo- Taj

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...