Saturday, June 13, 2015

Mini Costco Haul & Fav Smoothie Must Have's

I thought it would be fun to share my recent Costco haul since I love seeing 
what other goodies people find! 
We just got a few things this time so it won't be a super long post. 

First is organic kale for our smoothies. We freeze this bag and just add it frozen 
to the Vitamix.  Mangos, bananas, Boom Chick Pop Caramel & Cheddar Popcorn & 
Morning Star Organic Quinoa & Sweet Potato patties. I've never tried these so I'm 
excited to make burgers this weekend! The chipotle black bean burgers Costco 
carries are my favorite and they just went on sale this week, so you should 
try them if you haven't ever, they are so delicious!

Orgain Organic Protein Powder, Kiwis (love these!)

Back to Nature Organic animal crackers and chocolate chip cookies. 
Great little snacks on the go for my 2 year old! Organic Rice Medley by Sunwest. 
And a huge Saigon Cinnamon for smoothies. That's it this trip!

Now for my favorite smoothie ingredients! These are in addition to fruits and 
veggies that we add. These two protein powders are always in rotation 
and are great: Orgain and Trader Joe's vanilla soy Protein powder. 

Nature's Harvest pitted dates, add some sweetness and fiber, Kirkland 
Organic Coconut oil, is so good for you!

Nutiva Organic Black Chia seeds, Good Grains Flax seeds.

Cinnamon has great benefits to your body, it tastes great, so
we always add it to most smoothies! 

These are just a few ingredients we add in addition to kale, bananas, blueberries, 
orange juice etc.
If you would like some recipes let me know! 
Xo- Taj

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...