Friday, June 12, 2015

NYC Expert Last Lipstick: First Impressions


I don't know about you, but I'm always a little more bold with my lip colors in the summer.
A bright lip just goes hand in hand with summer and a nice golden tan!
These NYC Expert Last Lipsticks are an easy way pump up the glam!
The colors are so vibrant and go on smooth and creamy.
The lightest shade, Smooth Beige 448 actually surprised me.
I thought it would be drab on me, but I ended up liking it a lot.
It has this pretty natural shimmer to it, with a little pink undertone.
Perfect for a natural look or a smokey eye.

Pure Coral 450 is super gorgeous on, I think it is my favorite out of the bunch.
These all go on very pigmented and have a satin matte finish.
They are very moisturizing feeling and not at all dry and the lasting power seems
normal for a lipstick. They have a light sweet scent when you first put them on,
but it's barely noticeable.  Overall, I'm loving these so far!
 They are a great inexpensive way to add some glam to your summer look.
   
 {Pure Coral 450, Red Suede 452, Velvety Fuchsia 451, Creamy Mauve 449, Smooth Beige 448}

XO -Taj

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...