Friday, July 24, 2015

June/July Favorites


Hi guys! I'm a little behind on my June favorites so I'm combining my July loves too!
This month has just flown by hasn't it? Trying to hold on to summer as long as I can!

I've found some great hair products to share, the Salon Grafix Healthy Hair
Nutrition Conditioning Cleanser is for dry or damaged hair. Since I color my hair
it can be dry and this is really moisturizing and smells so good! It is the moroccan macadamia
and let me tell you, it smells just heavenly! So it is a conditioning cleanser which means it knocks out
two steps with one. It doesn't lather which takes a little getting used to at first, and you leave it on
for 3-5 minutes and rinse. It leaves my hair so soft and shiny, I just love it! I use it 2-3 times a week.
It's sulfate & paraben free and color safe.

The next two are from Schwarzkopf, Styliste Ultime & Essence Ultime
which was developed with Claudia Schiffer.
The Diamond Color & Radiance Shine Boost Tonic w/diamond gloss serum &  UV 
filter is a finishing spray that leaves my hair shiny. It has a nice perfume smell to it that is really
light and pretty. The spray is super light and doesn't weigh my hair down or leave it greasy.
Super love!
The Crystal Shine & Hold Heat Protection Spray w/Liquidized Crystals
offers 450 degree heat protection. So before I blow dry or use hot tools I
spray on my hair for protection. I love that this line works together in adding shine
at each level while doing something else specific like heat protection.

Last hair product is the Sun Bum Shine On, a hair oil treatment, with coconut oil, argan oil,
sweet almond oil, sunflower oil, & banana leaf. It has a UV filter to protect your hair from the sun,
while hydrating and strengthening it too. I can't get enough of this stuff! It smells tropical and
heavenly! It's paraben & alcohol free too. You guys will love it!


My next favorite is Whish Shave Cream in almond. Let me start by saying
I am loving this whole line, their stuff is paraben, petrochemical, sulfate, DEA &
TEA free! Yay!We love brands that think about our health! It has naturally sourced
& organic ingredients. This shave cream has organic shea butter, green tea,
coconut oil, jojoba seed oil and squalane( a natural omega 3) wow! All for my
shaving experience! The formula is like a silky lotion and smells so divine!
If you haven't tried Whish yet, don't miss out!

For skincare I have been obsessed with derma|e Evenly Radient Brightening 
Serum w/Vitamin C. This product targets discoloration and sun damage.
During the summer my freckles come out full force and this stuff has kept
my skin so clear and even! It started working right away. So if you have freckles,
sunspots, discoloration, sun damage, age or dark spots then you need this! It
has vitamin c, madonna lily plant stem cells, bearberry, licorice, vitamin b3, Alpha-
Arbutin & green tea. It's paraben, phthalates, sodium laurel sulfate, petrolatum &
mineral oil FREE! I use it every day and it works, so I hope you will try it too!

My scent this month has been the Jo Malone English Pear & Freesia 
It smells just like summer to me! Fresh and slightly sweet, but crisp.
It's not over-powering and can be worn by men or women which is
so fab. Love me some Jo Malone!


My last fav is MAC Soft & Gentle. It's such a gorgeous gold/champagne highlight
that has been my go to this summer. It gives a perfect summer glow and you get
a ton of product. If you like highlights you need this!

That's it for now! Please link your favorites so I can check them out too!
Xoxo- Taj

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...