Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Summer Stayproof Makeup


My everyday summer makeup is lightweight and super quick for a glowy look that I love this
time of year.
I find that using a primer helps a lot with staying power and helps keep makeup from sliding off
my face from all the heat and humidity. I've been loving this one from Japonesque. Their Radiance Primer adds a soft pearly glow to the face that brightens up and adds a luminous light. It goes on  really lightweight and doesn't feel super slippery like some primers. Love!

Since I'm talking about priming I'll also mention the setting spray by Skindinavia.  The Makeup
Finishing Spray with oil control is what I use to set my makeup with a light mist.
It feels cooling and super light, not sticky at all. It is supposed to help your makeup
last for 16 hours and keep it from settling into pores, fine lines and wrinkles.
I love that it is also paraben free! If you don't have any of their sprays, you need to add
one to your list!

For makeup, I prefer CC creams since they pack a punch with moisturizer, spf and pigment.
The two CC creams I've had on rotation are the Smashbox Camera Ready CC Cream with
SPF 30 & Dark Spot Corrector.  It gives a nice light coverage and covers any red or discoloration.
It doesn't feel greasy and is long-wearing.

The other CC cream is by Lumene Time Freeze Anti-Age Color Correcting Cream with
SPF 20. I'm really loving this product this summer! It's so lightweight feeling and
gives me the perfect coverage for my freckles and red areas around the nose.
It has wild Artic lingonberry which is rich in fatty acids & antioxidants.
It had no parabens, mineral oil, or formaldehyde donors! Just really loving this
stuff. With both these creams I use a concealer. But I have a post coming
up with my favorite concealers. So I'll let you know what I've been using soon!

To finish off I've been using the L'Oreal Infallible Pro-matte 16 hr Powder.
It does a great job of keeping my t-zone matte. There are a lot of shades to
choose from and it stays put if you have oil issues this time of year.
Then, like I said above, I set all my makeup with a quick spray of Skindinavia.

Please let me know of any great stay-put makeup or CC creams to try! I
love hearing from you!

Xoxo- Taj

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...