Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Brand Spotlight: Nerium


I've just recently been introduced to this new skincare line Nerium International and their products are jammed packed with amazing ingredients!

There is an Age-Defying Day Cream & Night Cream with Nerium AD Formula.
The Day Cream addresses the signs of aging and the causes. It boosts the cell renewal process to reveal fresher looking skin. Some of the great ingredients it contains are NAE-8 a patented proprietary extract and antioxidant derived from oleander. aloe vera, aloe barbadensis leaf juice,
CoQ10, Jojoba esters, green tea, vitamin E & C! Wow! It is supposed to reduce fine lines, wrinkles, discoloration, uneven skin texture, large pores and sagging skin.

The Night Cream adheres to your skin like a mask and seals in all the ingredients while you sleep.
It is made from an aloe vera base and not just a water base like most creams. It contains NAE-8, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, castor seed oil, hydrolyzed quinoa, rice bran oil, olus oil, vitamin E & a peptide matrix of collagen, elastin and glycosaminoglycans. Both the day & night cream are paraben & gluten free.


The Firming Body Contour Cream is one that I am really interested in after I have the baby
to see if it helps me bounce back! Very soon baby will be here!! It is supposed to help smooth and tighten skin, while deeply hydrating & moisturizing it. It contains caffeine, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, forskohlii root oil, shea & cocoa butters, white willow bark, peptide matrix, green tea and NAE-8. Sounds amazing right! It's free of parabens, gluten, propylene glycol, sulfates, DEA, synthetic colors & phthalates. You just massage a little bit into targeted areas and let it do the magic! 
These are all available at MyNerium.com if you want to try them out for yourself!

 You guys know I am always on the lookout for products with meaningful ingredients that are healthy for us, innovative and free of yuckies! I always do my best to research any products I share with you and recommend, as I know you trust my advice and I appreciate your support!

Thanks for stopping by!
Xoxo -Taj


1 comments:

Gayatri Dyes And Chemicals said...

you gain expertise, It is extremely helpful for me.would you mind updating your blog with more information?

shampoo manufacturers in delhi

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...