Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Japonesque Beauty Haul


Hi Beauties!

I've got a mini makeup haul from Japonesque today! I've already tried all the products too and am
super happy with everything so far. 
First up is the Color Correcting Pencil in yellow which I chose because it corrects and brightens dark
shadows. Since I'm 7 months pregnant now, I get little sleep and I have been paying for it with under eye dark circles! This pencil is just marvelous for erasing my drab eyes and brightening up the area. It's creamy and slides on without pulling. I can't get enough!
I also love the Pro Foundation Brush. I sometimes use it for cream contouring or for applying concealer. It's got soft dense bristles and is a great addition to any brush collection.


I've featured this Radiance Primer before in my favorites, and it is still in my makeup bag!
It adds such a pretty light-reflecting glow for everyday makeup. I'm all about the glow right now,
so anything that helps my skin look more radiant is a must. It's light and silky on application and perfect if you want a more youthful, glowing look. It helps keep my makeup smooth and look flawless.

Next is the Liquid Light Highlighter in shade 02. Sometimes I'll add a pump to my moisturizer and
pop on concealer and powder and that's all I'll wear for makeup. Or I'll add a pump to my foundation for a pretty bronze all over look. You can use it to contour but I like it as an overall product to my face.

Lastly, and my favorite are the lipsticks! The packaging for all the products is sleek and gorgeous, but the lipsticks are just beautiful! You can see the shade on the bottom which is nice. I really love
how creamy and moisturizing the lipsticks are. It's very pigmented and long-wearing. My favorite is shade 01 which is a pretty soft nude. I've been wearing it non-stop with a bronzy smoked out eye.  Love!

                                         (Shade 12, 01, 11)

That's all for now! If you haven't tried out Japonesque before, definitely give them a try, they are available at Ulta stores.

Xoxo -Taj

1 comments:

Caramella said...

I didn't know this brand, it looks fabulous!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...