Wednesday, August 12, 2015

José Eber Beauté Cheveux


I've been trying out José Eber's new Beauté Cheveux line of hair care products which
 are so different from anything I've used in a long while!
 The shampoo and conditioner both come in a foaming formula that is so unique. 
At first, I wasn't too sure about the foam texture because it felt so unusual as a shampoo.
 It reminds me of a conditioning cleanser in that it isn't super soapy and sudsy
like a normal shampoo. But it is very foamy and once you get used to the
initial difference, it's very nice, kind of like a whipped cream!

The shampoo and conditioner contain French marine botanicals and minerals that are 
supposed to protect your hair from styling and environmental factors.
It's color safe and is super moisturizing. I color my hair and I noticed that it leaves my hair
really soft and helps with detangling. 


The Dry Texturizing Spray is a unique hybrid of dry shampoo and texturizer that absorbs oil and
helps keep long lasting volume. It's not heavy or clumpy and goes on
clear. It's great for easy touch-ups mid day to give a new fresh look to 
your style. Overall, so far I've been using the new line for two weeks and
have enjoyed how soft and shiny my hair has been. Out of all three products 
I would recommend trying the shampoo & conditioner. The texturizing spray
is hit or miss for me. The smell isn't my favorite and it didn't seem to add as much 
lift as some of my other favorite products. But, the shampoo & conditioner is definitely
a great new product that leaves my hair so soft and moisturized!

Xo- Taj

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...