Tuesday, September 8, 2015

I heart Vita Liberata

Hello Sweets!

I've been so excited to share this Luxury tanning bronzer and mousse from
Vita Liberata I could hardly wait! I've been using it for about two months now
and it is just amazing!


First, let me say that I had the pleasure of meeting the founder of the line and she
is so fabulous and dedicated to her product that it really inspired me as a business woman
myself. I love meeting genuine, kind, intelligent business women who are making products
that change the beauty game for the better. This line is amazing because it is made with marine and certified organic botanical extracts. Most tanning products have ingredients that are not that healthy for you and this product is even safe for pregnant women like me! Yay!

I have the app Think Dirty on my phone and I run a check on all my beauty products to see
where they rate for unclean/clean ingredients. You should check it out, you will be amazed at the
toxic ingredients in some very cult classic beauty items. It is a easy and great way to be more
conscious about what you put onto your skin, which is just as important as what you put inside!
Anyway, Vita Liberata rates as a clean product which makes me happy because it works really well
and does not smell at all! Something to keep in mind, as tanning products just absorb straight into the
skin, so why not choose a healthy one!


I tried the tanning mousse in medium and I used the glove which I recommend because it is very
pigmented and will stain your hands. It goes on easily and lasts me over a good week + with exfoliating.
I really love that it isn't sticky or smelly which turns me off with most tanners. So yes, I love, love this tanner and it is now one of my holy grail items! The only thing I would say is that I wish it came with two mitts, that does need some improving to last thru the whole bottle well.  Also, I don't always tan my whole body every week. Sometimes I just do legs, arms, face to d├ęcolletage and that works for me and my lifestyle.  I'm not a hardcore tanner from head to toe on the weekly, like some reviewers might be. I live in California so I like a natural glow tan look, not necessarily a Dancing with the Stars tan look if that helps you gauge your needs! Just keeping it real!


Next is the bronzer! It's called Trystal Minerals and comes with a fab kabuki
brush for application. I love this little brush! It's super soft and you dip it into the
minerals and then tap it and then swirl it into the lid and apply to your face, neck, hands anywhere. It gives such a beautiful glow that I'm obsessed! It is a tanning bronzer, so it will give your complexion
a pretty glow wherever you apply it. I usually use this last thing after I've applied all of my makeup and it just brings it to another level of glow!
You need both of these, go get them now! I know they have a great deal on them at QVC so try there first! Let me know if you try it and what you think! I know you will love it!

Xoxo,
Taj


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...