Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Love & Glamour OOTD with Zazzle

Hello Dolls!

The weather here in Los Angeles has been super hot, like 100's hot! So the thought of fall and dressing for cooler weather sounds amazing to me right about now...but until then I wanted to share
an exciting opportunity I had to design a tank top with Zazzle!

The whole process of designing a top was super fun and easy thru their website and I really enjoyed
the creative part of it, but also how easy it was to create something fab and cute to wear! Here is my OOTD with my design!

I really love it! The shirt quality is so soft!
If you want to create a design for yourself just follow this link: http://www.zazzle.com/womens+tank+top+styles

Thanks for stopping by!

XO,

Taj

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...